Rainbow boards are nothing new around here, BUT add a "pot of gold" and some St. Patrick's Day flair, and you have yourself a fun board for the holiday...
Simply, place the gold coins in the middle and arrange colorful produce across the board to achieve a rainbow effect.
- Kerrygold Dubliner Irish Cheddar is a mainstay on many of my boards for it's buttery sharp taste and affordability.
- The Pesto Gouda, while delicious, was chosen mainly for the fun green color.
- Gold coins can be found at party stores year-round, but stores like CVS and Rite Aid seem to carry them close to St. Patrick's Day.
- The St. Patty's Day flair can be found in the dollar bins at Target for added holiday spirit.
- Lastly (not pictured here, but seen in the photos below) I added some red gummy lips as a nod to "Kiss Me, I'm Irish!"